Certification of management systems
Accredited certification body for management systems No. 3003
is active in textile industry, clothing industry, support trades and services (laundries, tailoring etc.) and in other fields related to textiles, such as production of toys, sports accessories, upholstery production etc. Other activities concern leather manufacturing, timber industry, paper-making, rubber and plastics industries as well as the processing of secondary raw materials.
The certification is carried out according to:
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- ISO 13485 - Quality Management Systems for Medical devices (Underhead CQS & IQNet)
- ISO 14001 - Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- OHSAS 18001 - Occupational health and safety management systems - Specification (Underhead CQS & IQNet)
- RABC (EN 14065) - Laundry processed textiles - Biocontamination control system
- ISO 50001 - Energy management systems - Requirements with guidance for use (Underhead CQS & IQNet)
- Professional specification.
The steadily increasing number of certificates is evidence of the interest of companies involved in improving their position on the market as well as of the reputation of the Textile Testing Institute, which has certificated by far the largest number of bodies in the textile industries.
The Textile Testing Institute together with other accredited bodies in the Czech Republic established CQS (Association for Certification of Quality Management Systems) which became a member of IQNET (The International Certification Network) in 1998. Thus it is a trusted and internationally recognised representative of the Czech Republic in the field it is accredited for.
Publication of the certified organizations
The certification holders are published regularly at our www pages.
Dipl. Ing. Vítězslav Gaja, Ph.D.
Head of certification department
phone: +420 543 426 735
mobil: +420 608 150 122
fax: +420 543 423 590